How to book
In order to book your pitch in advance at Camping on the Farm, you will need initially to contact us either by email or best by phone on 07773 769318 office hours 9.30 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. We should then be able to confirm your booking with a pitch number and by taking payment.. For the 2023 season please contact us after the 15th of January 2023.
- Payment to be made in full before arrival unless agreed otherwise.
- Arrival time is after 12 Midday. Please check in at reception upon arrival. Pitch to be vacated by 11.00 a.m. on day of departure. This provides us with some time to cut the pitch when required and weather permitting.
- Caravan tow hitch to be facing outwards from the hedge or fence where possible.
- Cars to be parked where possible on the right hand side of the pitch.
- Dogs to be kept on leads and under control at all times.
- Speed limit of 5mph within fields and on access roads.
- Fires, gazebos and generators are not permitted within the site.
- Barbeques to be raised sufficiently in order not to burn or mark the ground.
- Please keep noise at a level which will not disturb fellow campers.
- Children not to be left unattended in the shower block.
- The charging of electric cars is not permitted on site.